Congratulations on your first terrarium…now what?
The assembly has been done! Below is a list of simple tips to keep your terrarium happy and healthy.
- Place in a well lit area with indirect sunlight
- Rotate 90 degrees occasionally (2 weeks – 1 month)
- If no condensation appears on the side of the glass for a couple of days and lightly mist the container.
- If the soil and sphagnum moss layer appear dry, add a few drops of water to the soil at the base of the plants (TIP: use an eyedropper)
- Carefully remove fallen leaves (tweezers/chopsticks)
- Some leaves may wilt against the class, carefully remove by cutting above the node with a clean tool.
- If mould appears, remove the mould and leave the container open for a day.
HAPPY GROWING JADE GREEN TERRARIUMS!
Please submit further questions and/or feedback through the Contact section, thank you.