Below is a list of frequently asked questions and some basic plant care tips to keep your terrarium growing and healthy!
How is my terrarium made?
Each terrarium is hand-made, meaning each piece is unique and slightly different from the next.
What materials are in my terrarium?
Each terrarium contains a unique combination of living plants, natural decor and everything it should need to survive. Jade Green may create custom designs with varying contents.
How do I care for my terrarium?
The assembly has been done! Here are some simple tips to keep your terrarium happy and healthy:
- Place in a well lit area with indirect sunlight
- Rotate 90 degrees occasionally (2 weeks – 1 month)
- If no condensation appears on the side of the glass for a couple of days and lightly mist the container.
- If the soil and sphagnum moss layer appear dry, add a few drops of water to the soil at the base of the plants (TIP: use an eyedropper)
- Carefully remove fallen leaves (tweezers/chopsticks)
- Some leaves may wilt against the class, carefully remove by cutting above the node with a clean tool.
- If mould appears, remove the mould and leave the container open for a day.
HAPPY GROWING JADE GREEN TERRARIUMS!
Please submit further questions and/or feedback through the Contact section, thank you.